we ^^

we ^^

Wednesday 20 April 2011

雨下不停的一天~!!

huhuh...boring man~
this few day always like this~
not tuition then school~
sianzzz~

rest for training 1st loh~
wan rest~rest~rest
and let my body be more fit~
heheh =)
hope i can be more more fit lah
fit can protect i wan to protect de ppl mah~ rite?!
hahaha...

lazy to type chinese~
thn cincai type english~
if cannot understand thn sry lah~
my english so poor de leh><

yesterday we go training oh (ply ply de training de )
haha~ply'tiao gao'
i like it ^~^
so funny...
can let me tired and not feel training hard
this is most choice to let myself tired...
my "han" like water...
satu didik satu didik drop ~like dun nid $$ de

jump jump jump~
you jump I jump~
wakaka~

eat le ice leh~
haha~
but i promise last time eat le lah~
dun wan eat ice le~
bcs when running will feel pain~


---------------------------------------------------
say back myself lah~
this few day so boring lah~
huhuh...nth to do ~
now everyday i will post some ' ming ju'
let u see~


忽然很想跟自己说声对不起,
对不起难过的时候只能让自己硬撑着 ...
忽然很想跟自己说声对不起,
对不起很多东西我没有学会好好珍惜...
忽然很想跟自己说声对不起,
对不起总是让自己不开心...

that is all

No comments:

Post a Comment

2011

2011

我的偶像^~^

我的偶像^~^